Market Research Centre, Leader
Dariush leads the AM Market Research Centre within PwC. He has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has led and contributed to various research and thought leadership studies, as well as strategic consulting for clients. Dariush has worked for seven of the top 10 global asset managers. Client include major global and regional asset managers, fund associations, European Commission, European governments, banking associations, large retail banks, and corporate and custodian banks. He holds a MBA from the University of Chicago, GSB.
Relevant work experience includes:
- Multiple market entry and business development studies for asset managers, evaluating their position, and future opportunities in specific markets;
- Research on Fund Distribution in European and Asian countries for US, Asian, and European asset managers;
- Various benchmarking studies for clients in the Financial and Non-Financial sector;
- Study for AMAFORE (The Mexican Pension Fund Association) on the global best practices of Pension Funds investment process;
- Strategy consulting for a major European government on its positioning as an RMB offshore centre.